Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Las Vegas Navidad, I Love It - Part 2

Room 24-303 - Monte Carlo
For real, ask for this room...no real reason why, just that I stayed in it. Like the uncool real world suite. We get in our room, relieve ourselves. Jonny stinks the room up for just the 1st time. We then decide what our plan of action is. We decide that we would do our normal Vegas ritual and get some daiquiri's at the New York New York , the Coyote Ugly to be precise. And I should let it be known, that you should always get the extra shot. It used to be $1, but due to rising prices of just about everything, is now $2....this is by far the best $2 investment you can make for it is about 4 shots worth of liquor. Yeah, one of these bad boys and I was feeling pretty damn good.





To The Pool!


Ok, we realize we are running low on sleep and that these drinks are giving us a good buzz...generally a bad comination. We decide to hang low and chill by the pool for most of the day. First thing was first though, we needed to refill our 64 oz of football drunkeness. What we do for this, to me, is ingenious. We get kool-aid packs, pack some cheap booze, and refill. It has been a staple in all of my Vegas trips, it saves lots of money. I, however, was forced to try Tang and Rum, it really wasn't too bad actually.





Now, the Monte Carlo has a wave pool and a lazy river...we were feeling lazy. So, we rented some tubes and plopped ourselves in the water. The lifeguard was quick to tell us that we could not bring our drinks in the water, but that she would happily let us store them under her chair for when we made our rounds.





SPLASH





COLD, MY GOD....ok, it is better now





We lap around, enjoy ourselves, stop for drinks, do it again. Then, some lady asked Aaron how the water was....a normal answer would be "cold, but it gets better". Aaron's answer is grabbing her arms and pulling her in, not knowing if she had a phone or anything on her, not to mention it is a 3 ft pool. Thankfully, she laughed about it, but WOW!





Eventually I noticed Streich and Jonny macking on some girl reading a book...I decide to investigate. We hang out for a bit, then Jonny informs me she is 17....NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVERMIND. Anyhow, she goes to put her book away and join us in splashy fun, but we all left for some wave pool and sun action.





I actually spent most of the rest of our time outside talking to some Canadians and fellow Sconnies from Superior, they were nice, and I am sure I was a fool, for I was getting to be pretty drunk. It was time for me to pass out. And that I did, Jonny and I actually slept until 9:30, right when everyone was getting back from dinner. Still tired though, and we all call it an early night so we can be rested up for tomorrow. However, our slumber was interrupted by Mandy, who had just landed and needed a place to sleep. Me, being the gentleman I am, gave up my bed spot for the floor, which was a bad move.





Next up, Thursday and Friday ...............

Let me tell you, Friday will be a good one for you to read about!

1 comment:

Bdogschneeby said...

ummm sir, you owe us a blog entry now for may and june, you better get on this... promptly!